Answered By: Dartmouth Library Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 4330
You now can access WSJ.com from anywhere on campus. Follow the following directions to get access.
Create Your WSJ Account
Activate your Dartmouth-sponsored Journal membership:
- Enter first and last name
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff
- Enter your Dartmouth email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
- Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/
NOTE: All subscribers are required to refresh their access every 90 days by accessing WSJ from the Dartmouth URL: https://partner.wsj.com/partner/dartmouthcollege
Already have a WSJ account?
WSJ does not allow two subscriptions for the same user simultaneously. You can cancel your existing subscription and then go through the activation process via Dartmouth. To do this call Customer Service to cancel at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) and ask for the Education team.