Answered By: Lucinda M. Hall Last Updated: Jul 14, 2017 Views: 162
The Evans Map Room is able to scan large, flat objects to get an electronic format. We can scan to a variety of file formats including TIF, JPEG, GIF and PDF. There are some limitations however. These are the limitations:
- The item cannot be attached to anything. The large format scanner is a roll scanner. The item must be able to roll into the scanner without any obstructions.
- The item must be larger than 11 x 17 and one of the dimensions cannot exceed 42 inches.
- The item cannot be mounted or framed.
- The item cannot be thicker than 3/8 of an inch.
- The cost is $5.00 for each item scanned.
If you have any questions, please contact the Evans Map Room at (603) 646-2579.