Answered By: Deborah Howe
Last Updated: Jun 04, 2018     Views: 1274

Look in the yellow pages under "Book binders" for a book binder or conservator in your area. Another way to locate a conservator is to contact the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (AIC). Their website provides information on how to find and select a conservator. A third option is to contact a college or university library in your area or region. They may be aware of conservators and can point you to them.

If you are in New Hampshire or Vermont you may contact Deborah Howe, the Collections Conservator for Dartmouth College Library, for referrals to local Conservators.

Related Topics

Ask Us Now!