Answered By: Dartmouth Library
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018     Views: 14

Yes, if their article was published in 2015 and after or if they published their article in an open access journal. Faculty should submit whatever version of the article they have via the Submit Work link, and someone from the Scholarly Communication, Copyright, and Publishing Program will follow-up with them if a different version of the article is needed or if Dartmouth cannot legally post the article on Dartmouth Digital Commons. Contact us!