Answered By: Dartmouth Library Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017 Views: 111
Answered By: Dartmouth Library
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017 Views: 111
For the Find Full Text feature to work in EndNote when off campus, you either need to connect using Eduroam or to configure EndNote to use Dartmouth's proxy server.
To set up EndNote to use Dartmouth's proxy server, follow these steps:
- With EndNote running, go to the EndNote menu and choose Preferences.
- When the left menu appears, choose Find Full Text.
- In the OpenURL Path box, insert: http://RY2UE4EK7D.search.serialssolutions.com/
- In the "Authenticate with" URL box, insert: http://dartmouth.idm.oclc.org/login
- When finished, click the Save button and close the Preferences menu.